COVID-19 and Medical Center access policy
In order to ensure the safety of all staff and visitors we kindly ask you to follow a few simple but important rules.
Before accessing the premises please sign a self-statement form certifying the following:
- I am presently not subject to mandatory quarantine and I have not tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days
- I have experienced no symptoms of COVID-19 infection in the last 14 days
- In the last 14 days I have had no close contacts with persons who tested positive for COVID-19 or suspected to be COVID-19 positive or awaiting for COVID-19 swab test results.
- I am aware that I must inform staff if I have been in areas with particularly high rates of COVID-19 infection, or if I have been in contact with relatives or friends arriving from these areas in the last 14 days.
- I currently have/do not have the following suspect symptoms for COVID-19:
- Fever > 37.5°
- Sore throat
- Dyspnea (shortness of breath)
- Persistent dry cough
- Partial or total loss of smell
To speed up the entry procedures as you arrive at the Center on the day of your test/consult, and also to ensure compliance with the social distancing measures, we kindly ask you bring your self-statement form with you, already completed and signed.
Print, fill out, and sign the form.