In this page you will find all useful information and the measures implemented at our Medical Exercise and Wellness Center to resume your training in total safety.
Main safety measures implemented at the Medical Exercise and Wellness Center
- Access upon reservation: you can book your gym time at the gym using the Mywellness App.
- Limited access: a maximum of 8 people per hour will be allowed in the gym. Training sessions will last no longer than 60 minutes, for a maximum of three sessions every week.
- Temperature measured upon entering the gym: your body temperature will be measured using an infrared thermometer. You will not be allowed access to the gym if your temperature is higher than 37.5 °C.
- Hand hygiene: alcohol-based hand rub dispensers are available in the premises. You must perform hand hygiene before entering and upon exiting the gym.
- Changing rooms available since June 8: until further notice changing rooms are available for showering after training but proper sports outfit must be worn upon arrival.
- Mask: face masks are not mandatory in the training room during exercise, but a social distance of at least 2 meters must be maintained at all times.
- Towel: the use of a personal towel is mandatory during the training session.
- Smartphone: the use of the totem is strongly discouraged therefore personal smart phones must be used to start and record the sessions.
- Sanitizing the premises and the equipment: our staff will sanitize and clean all the equipment after use. All doors will be kept open to ensure air exchange inside the gym.
Group classes resumed on a regular basis.
Please consult the OPERATIONAL PROTOCOL FOR CONTAINING THE SPREAD OF COVID-19.
VIDEO WITH THE RULES OF CONDUCT AT THE GYM