All our working tasks are carried out under safe conditions, in compliance with the Italian national and regional protocols for your and our protection.
Main safety and protection measures adopted:
- Measuring the temperature, use of face mask, and mandatory hand sanitation accessing the Center.
- Separate entry and exit paths.
- All clinical and non-clinical staff is equipped with the PPE prescribed by Italian national and regional institutions.
- Constant sanitation of the premises according to the regulations in force.
- Proper distancing of chairs and couches and limited access to waiting areas.
- Protective barriers at the reception desks.
- No access allowed to accompanying persons with the exception of minor or non self-sufficient patients.
Consult the OPERATIONAL PROTOCOL FOR CONTAINING THE SPREAD OF COVID-19